mJoose Expands Channel Availability of Award-Winning Signal-Boosting Smartphone Case
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Dec. 21, 2016 – MoJoose, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of innovative cellphone accessories, today announced that it has expanded channel availability of the mJoose Smartphone case making it easier for consumers to purchase the innovative product that boosts signal and extends battery life of smartphones.
In addition to the company’s website, www.mjoose.com, the mJoose Smartphone cases are now available through Amazon.com, Walmart.com, WirelessEmporium.com, and Fry’s online and retail stores. The mJoose technology, which received two CES 2016 and four CES 2017 Innovation Awards for outstanding design and engineering, is currently available for iPhone 6/6S at a retail price of $129.99. The company plans to release cases for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, and Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphones in Q1 2017.
“The issues of dropped calls and limited battery life that the mJoose case solves for smartphone users is driving an incredible amount of attention and demand for the product,” explained Daniel Ash, founder and CEO of mJoose. “The increased availability through our new e-commerce and retail partners will provide consumers with more options to ensure they can acquire the product on their timeline and through their retailer of choice.”
Benefits of the mJoose Smartphone Cases
- Up to 100 Times Signal Strength – mJoose patented technology delivers better reception by extending coverage to more cellphone towers. The cases work on any of the nation’s top networks providing better signal regardless of your carrier.
- Powerful Battery Pack – The powerful 2950 mAh battery extender doubles the iPhone and Galaxy battery life giving users twice as long to surf, talk and text. The battery pack can also be used to charge any USB-enabled device.
- Reduce Radiation – The mJoose case provides a 70 percent reduction in the user’s exposure to radiation emitted from the cellphone.
- Reduced Energy Consumption – Poor reception significantly drains battery life as the phone aggressively tries to connect to the tower. The mJoose case secures a better connection to the carrier network and reduces power drain.
- Complete Mobility – The slim, attractive mJoose case provides ubiquitous, improved signal coverage in areas such as concerts, hotel rooms, conference facilities, and sports fields that are often plagued by weak signals.
About MoJoose, Inc.
Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., MoJoose, Inc. is the designer and manufacturer of the mJoose innovative technology-enhancing solutions for mobile devices. Our seasoned management team consists of telecommunications and wireless industry executives with extensive knowledge of smartphone and RF cell tower/base station technologies. Our talented engineering team is breaking new ground in RF cell signal technology and wireless communication innovation. By raising the bar on cell signal technology, the company is delivering on the promise of mobility. For more information on MoJoose and its line of mJoose products, visit the company website at https://mjoose.com.
Media Relations Representative
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
(949) 768-4423 x 101