mJoose Smartphone Case Awarded Four CES 2017 Innovation Awards
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Nov. 14, 2016 – MoJoose, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of innovative cellphone accessories, announced today that it has been awarded four CES 2017 Innovation Awards for their iPhone 7, 7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge Smartphone Cases in the wireless handset accessories and portable power categories. The patented mJoose™ Smartphone Cases incorporate the industry’s first cell signal amplifier and battery extender into an attractive, protective case.
Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, independent engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products.
“A recent Harris Poll found that almost 70% of smartphone users experience poor reception and slow data,” said Daniel Ash, founder and CEO of mJoose. “This is the second consecutive year that an mJoose Smartphone Case has been honored and we are very proud to be recognized for our breakthrough signal enhancing technology. Our Smartphone Cases provide customers with better cell coverage and data connections while also reducing cellular radiation.”
The prestigious CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM, the producer of CES 2017. Entries are evaluated on their engineering, aesthetic and design qualities, intended use/function and user value, unique/novel features present and how the design and innovation of the product directly compares to other products in the marketplace.
The mJoose family of Smartphone Cases will be displayed at Booth # 51712 Sands Hall G at CES 2017, January 5-8, 2017, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Products chosen as CES Innovation Honorees reflect innovative design and engineering in some of the most cutting edge tech products and services coming to market.
Benefits of the mJoose Smartphone Cases
- Up to 100 Times Signal Strength – mJoose patented technology delivers better reception by extending coverage to more cellphone towersThe cases work on any of the nation’s top networks providing better signal regardless of your carrier.
- Powerful Battery Pack – The powerful 2950 mAh battery extender doubles the iPhone and Galaxy battery life giving users twice as long to surf, talk and text. The battery pack can also be used to charge any USB-enabled device.
- Reduce Radiation – The mJoose case provides a 70 percent reduction in the user’s exposure to radiation emitted from the cellphone.
- Reduced Energy Consumption – Poor reception significantly drains battery life as the phone aggressively tries to connect to the tower. The mJoose case secures a better connection to the carrier network which reduces the power drain up to 25 percent for both the mJoose case battery and the smartphone battery.
- Complete Mobility – The slim, attractive mJoose case provides ubiquitous, improved signal coverage in areas such as concerts, hotel rooms, conference facilities, and sports fields that are often plagued by weak signals.
About MoJoose, Inc.
Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., MoJoose, Inc. is the designer and manufacturer of the mJoose innovative technology-enhancing solutions for mobile devices. Our seasoned management team consists of telecommunications and wireless industry executives with extensive knowledge of smartphone and RF cell tower/base station technologies. Our talented engineering team is breaking new ground in RF cell signal technology and wireless communication innovation. By raising the bar on cell signal technology, the company is delivering on the promise of mobility. For more information on MoJoose and its line of mJoose products, visit the company website at https://mjoose.com.
Media Relations Representative
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
(949) 768-4423 x 101