Aliso Viejo, Ca., Nov. 11, 2015 – DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASE [PDF]
Selected as an Honoree in the Portable Power and Wireless Accessories Categories, Innovative Product Combines a Cell Signal Amplifier, Battery, and Protective Case to Provide Improved Call Quality and Extend Battery Life
MoJoose, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of innovative cellphone accessories, today announced that its new mJoose 3-in-1 Smartphone Case has been named a CES 2016 Innovation Awards Honoree in the Portable Power and Wireless Accessories categories. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, independent engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 27 product categories.
The mJoose 3-in-1 Smartphone Case provides stronger connectivity, better call quality, and fewer dropped calls for the nearly 70 percent of cellphone users that experience poor signal coverage at home, work, or on their commutes. The innovative mJoose case incorporates cell signal amplification and a battery into an attractive, protective case. The mJoose case is initially available for iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 6/6s Plus, and Samsung’s Galaxy S6, and can be pre-ordered now on Indiegogo http://igg.me/at/vz1EGmiBv6E/x/12503647 for early bird pricing of $89 compared to the future retail price of $149.99.
The innovative mJoose Case incorporates a patented signal amplification technology that creates a better handshake between the smartphone and the cell tower by capturing the existing signal and amplifying it to improve the call reception. The mJoose Case supports CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and 2G, 3G/4G, and LTE frequencies to provide compatibility with all U.S. carrier networks.
Benefits of the mJoose 3-in-1 Smartphone Case
- Up to 100 times Signal Strength – A multi-band 700-1200MHz consumer-friendly cell signal amplifier improves cell signal performance wherever the user and smartphone travel. A CTIA-certified lab has verified the mJoose case to provide 20dB gain which is equal to 100 time signal strength.
- Upgraded Internet Connectivity – When signal strength is low, the smartphone user may be connected to the Internet at a tower with lower 2G or 3G equipment. mJoose can extend the reach to connect with other 4G or LTE if within the new extended range which results in better Internet connectivity at 4G or LTE speeds.
- 100 Percent Extended Battery Life – Built-in 3000 mAh rechargable battery provides and additional 14 hours talk time, up to 22 hours of video playback, and an additional 63-100 hours of audio playback.
- Reduced Energy Consumption – Poor reception significantly drains battery life as the phone aggressively tries to connect to the tower. mJoose secures a better connection to the carrier network which reduces the power drain up to 25 percent for both the mJoose case battery and the smartphone battery.
- Complete Mobility – The slim, attractive mJoose 3-in-1 case integrates with your smartphone to provide ubiquitous, improved signal coverage in areas such as concerts, hotel rooms, conference facilities, and sports fields that are often plagued by weak signals.
“Perhaps the primary and most enduring problems that smartphone users have faced since the introduction of the technology is the issue of dropped calls,” explained Daniel Ash, founder and CEO of moJoose. “We’re thrilled to have the mJoose case named an honoree in the CES Innovations Awards program as it validates the fact that our product truly brings to market an innovative technology that will substantially improve the performance and reliability of users’ cellphone calls. mJoose eliminates dread zones and gives users more bars in more places.”
The mJoose 3-in-1 Case will be displayed at CES 2016, which runs January 6-9, 2016, in Las Vegas, Nevada in two places 1) Eureka Park, Booth #81357, Sands Expo Hall G and 2) the Innovations Awards Showcase.
The prestigious CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM, the producer of CES 2016, the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.